Monday, September 28, 2009

No-Bake Peach Pie!

Last week a friend of ours had a piece of this pie that her neighbor had given her, she let us try it and we loved it. We told her that she needed to get us the recipe, sure enough that night she called us with the recipe and we could believe how easy it was!!

No-Bake Peach Pie

2 cups gramham cracker crumbs


1/2 cup butter, melted


2 cup sweetened condensed milk


1/2 cup lemon juice


6 slices peaches


Whipped cream

Chopped nuts (optional)

Mix Graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into 9x13 the pan. In another bowl mix sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Put half of this mixture on top the the crust. Cut peaches and place on top. Put the rest of the sweetened condensed milk mixture on. Put in refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour. After chilled and just as you serve it add whipped cream and chopped nuts of your choice (optional, you could also put more crushed graham crackers on it if you would like). Then it's time to eat!!




1 comment:

  1. Kaelee,
    Neither of us followed through! I didn't post on my blog either! And I didn't start my food blog! Lame. Sorry. But, I am at least commenting like I said I would. Can't wait to try some of these fabulous recipes!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails